Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the world of Aromatherapy, Massage, Reflexology, Reiki and Massage with Style. My name is Liz and I am the owner of Massage with Style. Located in a beautiful small bedroom community to both Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.

What will be the topic within this blog will be the use of Alternative Healthcare and what can be done within that area of healthcare with the tools that I have been train to use. I believe that education of the client should be at the front of every session and therefore the blog works for the area of my practice.

Feel free to ask questions and if I can't answer them you will be refered to those that do have more experience than I do. I don't know everything, but I do know what works for myself and my clients.

I hope you will gain just a bit and enjoy future post.